For Thanksgiving this year we went to my grandma's house. There are always tons of family members there and the turnout was, I think, 35. I was so proud of Justin. We got in the day before and he actually talked to my family and had dinner with everyone without having an anxiety attack. He did take a while to him self playing games on his phone while my brothers and dad watched the Jazz game. Then on Thanksgiving day spent the whole time at my grandma's. He did have to leave early as he had to work early(3 a.m.) the next morning. Alexys and I stayed for a few days to go shopping on Black Friday. I found a lot of good deals and got most of my shopping done in one day! Yaay!!!! Ashlee and I went to Wal Mart at 1:30 a.m. on Friday morning to make sure we knew where all of the things we wanted were. Colby, Cheryl, Brady and Danielle met us there at around 3:30. By the time Wal Mart let us take our stuff and check out (at 5) we had gotten everything we needed. We were out and on our way to Shopko by 5:15. We quickly got the things we needed and were at K mart by 6:00 to see there opening. We then stopped and had breakfast before heading over to Roberts Craft and Burlington. That makes a total of 5 stores in 3 hours (and no none of them were close to each other) We had so much fun. (Probably made more so by us 4 girls being tired and goofy as all get out)
Oh and just as a footnote I have always been totally against shopping on the day after Thanksgiving. I had so much fun that I think I will make it a tradition. So next year if we have Thanksgiving in Vegas Nadine, Mandy, Tristan and Kelly you guys better be ready to pull an all nighter and shop. (ok I'll let you take naps but we will be at the store by 3:30 a.m.)
November 29, 2008
Thanksgiving
Posted by Aimee and Justin at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm game. Never went that early but, I love Black Friday, even if it is to see all the crazy people fighting over funny stuff. Well as long as Andy will be home for the kids. Since there is no way in heck that I will take them.
I am glad that you had a great thanksgiving, we had a blast as well. We did stop by your house on friday, and that explains why you didn't answer the door.
I hope that you got my invite. If not I will send another.
Post a Comment