BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

November 16, 2010

Survey

I saw this on another girl's blog. I love these things and it helps me remember the details a bit.

1.
Were you married at the time? Yes.


2. What was your reaction when you found out you were pregnant? I was overjoyed with both. We tried for over a year each time. I cried both times!

3. How old were you? A few weeks shy of 20 with Lex. 23 with Kenzie.

4. How did you find out you were pregnant? Home pregnancy tests. I was a week late with Lex and Justin made me test. I just felt pregnant with Kenzie and tested 1 day after my period was supposed to start.

5. Who did you tell first? Justin, of course!

6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yep!!

7. Due date? March 19, and June 6

8. Did you deliver early or late? Early with both. Lex March 14. Kenz was born June 1.

9. Did you have morning sickness? Mildly. I can't complain.

10. What did you crave? Cherry Pepsi and KFC mashed potatoes with Alexys. I can't really think of any from Kenzie.

11. What irritated you the most? When random people would rub my belly.

12. What was your first child’s sex? Girl, second is a girl too!

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 17 with Alexys. Lost 13 with Makenzie.

14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? I had hypertension with Alexys and gestational diabetes with Makenzie. Both mild and easily controlled.

15. Where did you give birth? Ashley Valley Medical Center (Renamed to Ashley Regional Medical Center between the two)

16. How many hours were you in labor? With Alexys I woke at 4 a.m. having contractions. She was born at 9:35 p.m. so...17 hours. With Makenzie they started pitocen at 9 a.m. and she was born at 1:19 p.m so...4 hours and some change.

17. Who drove you to the hospital? Justin.

18 . Did you take medicine to ease the pain? I had epidurals with both. Though, I could have gone pain med free with Makenzie. I was 8 cm. (unknowingly) when I got my epi. and dealing with contractions well. If I have another I plan on trying for no pain meds.

19 . How much did your child weigh? 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 7 lbs. 12 oz.

20 . What did you name him/her? #1 is Alexys Marie, #2 is Makenzie Caitlyn

21 . How old is your first born today? 3 years, 8 months, 2 days. :(

22. Who does your child look like? I think they both look like Justin.

23. Did you get mad at your husband during labor? No I think I was pretty calm through both of them.

0 comments: